Guildmates and friends have sent me a number of links over the past week, since my return to Everquest II. Being a tradeskiller and a harvesting junkie–fulginate is going for over 1.2 g a cluster on Crushbone at this very minute–I needed a refresher course on what’s what in the world of nodes. I also needed help with quests and a variety of other items. Rather than tell me what to do, most people opted to IM me a link. Why give a man a fish when you can teach him to catch one himself? Here are a few of the most useful.
- The official Everquest II site.
- Everquest II Maps and Quests. This site is very useful for both.
- Probably my most used quest helper, Allakhazam’s Magical Realm for Everquest II.
- For tradeskillers and those looking for what’s rare and whats not, EQ2 Traders Corner is the place.
- UI issues? EQ2Interface is the place to customize. I’m using ThorUI currently.
- A nice guide to Lore and Legend quests complete with screenshots to find the starter books.
Based on Stargrace’s advice, I added the following two sites:
I know there are many other worthy sites, and I’d be happy to list them next time I revisit this post/topic. However, these are the most popular sites for me, and I think the coverage between them all is excellent. I have to add that I play with a two-monitor setup, so I can put up maps, quest guides, etc. on the right hand side while playing on my main screen. This is also useful for watching movies or TV (a good cable TV card is a must) while grinding along.
Finally, In a shameless parody of TAGN, I’d like to recap the weekend–57 hits in a day may not seem like many, but for me that is a successful day. I have to thank Wilhelm for putting my “Two Box Equation” article up on EQ2-Daily.com. I would also like to point out that the handsome (did I just say that about a ‘toon?) barbarian with the very Shiny Brass Halberd in his header is indeed the Meclin. As proof here he is in a helmet–tier 5 vanguard fulginate. I think I liked this look better.