As a number of people have pointed out, you get some interesting search terms after putting up a body of text on the internet. By far the leading search terms contain something related to “Trot Lines,” “Trot Line Floats,” “Regulations,” etc. FYI, there is a tab at the top if you are here looking for my write up on how to fish with a trot line.
Some other search terms are a bit more cryptic. For example, these gems from the last week (pardon the caps, I am reposting as they were entered by the searcher):
- WHAT IS A MMORG RAID
- The successful dealer gives his client the first few “fixes” for free–after that it is a 6 hour dungeon crawl you have to pay for–you may not like what you find!
- EQ2 2 Box Classes
- When I first read this I thought the person was looking for a class on how to two box–now that I get it I’m not nearly as amused.
- Everquest 2 named mobs
- Do you have some time? See the first bullet.
- free college essay on comparision
- Okay, as a teacher this just offends me. Whoever you are, I’m going to find out you didn’t do your paper.
- Have Gambling Problem
- Again, if you have an addictive personality, this game/genre is not for you. It is like methadone; not quite as good as the real thing but a must-have anyway.
The winner, for sheer uniqueness, Lani-pedia. I know it was you Lani–your just looking to see what we are saying about you. What’s next? Lani-wiki?
Oh, and the random link of the week, something about Line Art. This just goes to show you, linking me will get you a link back! I have no clue how I ended up on this site, except that I once used the word “art” to describe getting ‘toons to path correctly on autofollow.