Wilhelm sent me the latest in a long line chain posts–in fact, I will be hard-put to name four bloggers at the end of this post who have not posted their lists. Here are my lists of four:
Four jobs I have had in my life, not including my current occupation:
- Anti-tank guided missile gunner, infantry, 0352 USMC
- University composition instructor (and yes, this is juxtaposition)
- Greenhouse laborer
- Hardware store deptartment manager
Four movies I have watched over and over (and over):
- Most Cirque Du Soleil shows–including Dralion, Quidam, La Nouba, and Varekai
- Branagh’s Hamlet, for professional reasons.
- Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princessess–some of you will understand why.
Four places I have lived–the Coast to Coast version–hrm, I need a list of about 12 here…:
- Jacksonville, North Carolina (born here, lived there twice)
- Oceanside, California
- Emporia, Kansas (my MMO birthplace, also the historic home of William Allen White)
- Asheville, North Carolina
Four shows I love to watch:
- “The Daily Show”
- “The Colbert Report” (this seems obligatory)
- “Mythbusters” Geek Alert here.
- The News. Really. Local, national, and cable; I watch it all.
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Glasgow, Scotland
- Quetico canoe area, somewhere in Canada…
- Tijuana, Mexico
- Lake Pomona, Kansas (See the How to Trot Line page for pictures of the fishing!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Steak–KC Strips.
- Beef and pork burnt ends.
- Over-easy eggs, runny–FYI, I do not have a cholestrol problem. Really.
Four favorite drinks:
- Iced tea with lemon. I refuse to say “sweet tea” as it is redundant you blue-bellies.
- More coffee.
Four places I would rather be right now:
- In my boat, on a lake, with a fishing pole.
- In Norrath–wait, I am–under this window…
- On a boat in the Gulf Stream, fishing pole, etc.
- Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium. Hrm, with a fishing pole or a harpoon.
Four people, because I have to list four, who I would like to see do this (and I’m betting some of you have…) I apologize in advance.